Last updated: August 23, 2019
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
PHPSESSID – Session Cookie – Preserves user session state across page requests.
cookie_notice_accepted – 1 Month Cookie – Preserves the cookie agreement of the user’s visit and use of the website.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them. Currently in use;
_pk_id# – 1 Year Cookie – Collects anonymous statistics on the user’s visits to the website, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been read.
_pk_ses# – Session Cookie – Used by Piwik / Matomo Analytics Platform to track page requests from the anonymised visitor during the session.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: